$3.25 – Flag Pull (Base Fare)
$2.25 – Each additional mile
$0.25 – Every 36 seconds of time elapsed
$1.00 – First additional passenger
$0.50 – Each additional passenger after first passenger*
$50.00 – Vomit Clean-up Fee
$0.50 – Tech Fee
*Applies only to additional passengers aged 13 through 64.
$4.00 – Airport departure tax is levied by State of Illinois per trip not per person
- Trips from the airports to all suburbs EXCEPT those noted below are STRAIGHT METER PLUS ONE-HALF THE STRAIGHT METERED FARE from the airport to the suburban destination.
- Trips from locations in Chicago other than the airports are STRAIGHT METER TO CITY LIMITS PLUS ONE-HALF THE STRAIGHT METERED FARE from the city limits to the suburban destination.
- The following suburban destinations are straight meter only, from the airports: Alsip, Bedford Park, Blue Island, Burbank, Burnham, Calumet City, Calumet Park, Cicero, Des Plaines, Dolton, Elk Grove Village, Elmwood Park, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Forest View, Harwood Heights, Hines VA Hospital, Hometown, Lincolnwood, Merrionette Park, Niles, Norridge, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Park Ridge, Riverdale, River Grove, Rosemont, Skokie, Stickney, and Summit.
- Tolls are an extra charge to the passenger.
- Fare does not include tip.
- There is no extra charge for baggage or baggage handling.